- Michael G. Damone, Chairman of The Damone Group, LLC
- Michael J. Damone, President of The Damone Group, LLC
- Christian W. Petersen, Chief Financial Officer
- Robinson Zamorano, Regional Vice President of Construction
- Anna M. Damone, Senior Project Manager
- Robert Kolc, Senior Project Manager
- Richard Cossettini, Senior Project Manager
- Robert J. Mercer, Director
|Michael G. Damone, Chairman of The Damone Group, LLC.
Michael G. Damone, Chairman of The Damone Group, has more than forty years experience in the real estate/construction industry. He began his career with a leading Boston real estate firm where his responsibilities included planning, engineering, developing and managing fifteen industrial parks across the United States. Subsequent to his experience with a Detroit-based real estate company, he and Daniel R. Andrew formed Damone/Andrew Inc. in April of 1973, the predecessor company to The Damone Group. Mr. Damone serves on the Board of Directors of First Industrial Realty Trust, which has assets of $2.8 billion. First Industrial is a public company whose stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Mr. Damone holds Bachelor and Master of Science Degrees in Civil Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.
Mr. Damone is a Real Estate Broker, licensed in Michigan, and is an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, National Association of Real Estate Boards, Michigan Real Estate Association and the South Oakland County Board of Realtors. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Michigan and New York and a licensed builder in the State of California.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Michigan
- Licensed Registered Professional Engineer, State of Michigan, State of New York